If you missed any posts on the blog this week, here’s what to get caught up on:
- On Monday’s Book Nook, Molly Jebber shared the inspiration for her Keepsake Pocket Quilt series and the chance to win a $20 Amazon gift card!
- Do Amish women give birth at home? Find out from our Amish Scribe on Ask the Amish.
- During Beyond the Bonnets, Suzanne Woods Fisher taught us about Amish parenting and how they value obedience and discipline.
- Serena Miller shared a recipe for Amish cake that’s as easy as 1-2-3-4. Stop by Cook’s Corner to get the recipe
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom recently?
- Kay Garrett is the winner of last week’s trivia question and a copy of Amish Values for Your Family! The answer was Lancaster.
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.
Trivia Question of the Week:
Serena Miller shared an Amish cake recipe that’s as easy as 1-2-3-4. Each number stands for a measurement in the recipe. What ingredient does the 4 correspond to?
Submit your guess in the comment section and earn more entry points below for the chance to win a copy of Amish Values for Your Family!