After you take a look at next week’s preview, scroll down to enter our August New Release Cover Match-up Contest!
A special thanks to all of the authors who took the time to visit with us this week: Isabella Alan, Marta Perry, Dorcas Smucker and Suzanne Woods Fisher. And thanks to our resident Amish scribe, who tackled the unique topic of the Amish view of organ donation this week.
In case you haven’t heard – the Amish Wisdom newsletter launched this week!
Sign up here to join to be the first to get exclusive news delivered to your inbox monthly. You’ll learn about new books and gain access to cover reveals, first-look excerpts and exclusive giveaways.
Our first exclusive newsletter giveaway winner of four June releases and a great book tote is revealed below in our winner section.
Here’s your sneak peak at what’s coming next week on Amish Wisdom:
- Monday’s Book Nook: Read a sample, and have the opportunity to win a copy of The Amish Nanny by Patricia Davids.
- Tuesday’s Travel Tips: Don’t miss this interesting piece from Susan Meissner, author of An Amish Groom, about how to respectfully photograph the Amish while traveling through their communities.
- Wednesday’s Ask the Amish: Our Amish scribe will let us know which modern luxury almost all Amish women wish they had.
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets: Barbara Cameron will shed light on the true purpose of rumspringa. You’ll also have the opportunity to win a copy of her July release, Crossroads.
- Friday’s Cook’s Corner: Leslie Gould, author of Minding Molly, will share her recipe for rhubarb crisp!
ENTER OUT AUGUST NEW RELEASE COVER MATCH-UP CONTEST!
We have some exciting new releases that we’ll be featuring in August from some of your favorite Amish fiction authors. Think you can match the book cover with the correct book title?
Try your hand at it and you could win ALL of the August releases pictured, plus a set of vintage Amish Pyrex bowls!
We’ll be accepting entries until August 1st and due to shipping costs, the contest is limited to U.S. residents only. And please – no outside help from Amazon and Google, etc.
Here are all of our giveaway winners from the past week:
- Jennifer Matusik Ingman won our first exclusive newsletter subscriber giveaway! She won a fun book tote and four Amish June releases.
- Sherri Pangburn, Barbara Lima, and Katherine L. Vinson each won a copy of The Plain City Bridesmaids by Dianne Christner
- Debbie Shawver won a copy of A Plain Main by Mary Ellis
- Lori Dechau Wolf won a copy of Success Made Simple by Erik Wesner
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.