- Marta Perry shares the inspiration behind her latest release, How Secrets Die, on this week’s Book Nook. (Plus, enter to win a copy!)
- Where are the yellow buggies from? Find out from our Amish Scribe on Ask the Amish.
- If you are venturing to Plain City, Stephanie Reed gives the scoop on what to see and do on Travel Tips.
- Rhonda Schrock shares her recipe for homemade laundry detergent on Cook’s Corner.
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom recently?
- Diane Wallace won a copy of Whatever Happened to Dinner? by Melodie Davis
- Barbara Johnson is the winner of last week’s trivia question and a copy of Amish Values for Your Family! The answer was Amish, Salvadoran, or Englisch
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.
Trivia Question of the Week:
Names one of the ingredients in the recipe Rhonda Schrock shared on Cook’s Corner.
Submit your guess in the comment section below for the chance to win a copy of Amish Values for Your Family!