They say March comes in like a lion, and that’s certainly the case here on Amish Wisdom!
We have a great lineup planned for next week – peek below to see what’s in store.
If you weren’t able to stop by every day this past week, there’s still time to get caught up… on Monday we got to know Charlotte Hubbard and heard about her new release Harvest of Blessings. On Tuesday, Rebecca Kertz took us to her own backyard near Kent County, Delaware – such beautiful Amish country! We also learned about the Charming Nancy, the ship that brought the first Amish people to America and inspired Suzanne Woods Fisher’s new release Anna’s Crossing. Melody Carlson shared with us her recipe for Pennsylvania Dutch Potato Soup – the perfect comfort food for a chilly March day. And last but not least, our Amish Scribe told us about the different kinds of needlework the Amish traditionally do.
Here’s a look at what’s coming up next week:
- Monday’s Book Nook: Barbara Cameron will share the story behind her new book, One True Path.
- Tuesday’s Travel Tips: Patricia David’s new book Amish Redemption releases in a few weeks – she’s taking us all to Kansas Amish country!
- Wednesday’s Ask the Amish: What do the Amish think about the fiction books written about them? Our Amish Scribe gives us an answer.
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets: Think all Amish buggies are black? Think again – www.amishamerica.com’s Erik Wesner will share three unexpected buggy color choices.
- Friday’s Cook’s Corner: Have you read Suzanne Woods Fisher’s new book, Anna’s Crossing yet? It released March 3rd, and next Friday Suzanne will share another delicious Amish-inspired recipe.
Always log on to Amish Wisdom every Saturday to see whether or not you’ve won one of our giveaways!
Last week’s winners:
- Nancy Mae won the Love Inspired Book Bundle Giveaway – an exclusive Amish Wisdom News giveaway
- Pat Thompson won a copy of Where Secrets Sleep by Marta Perry
- Pam Graber won a copy of A Mother for His Children by Jan Drexler
- Emily Akers McClure won a copy of Called to Be Amish by Marlene Miller
- Diana Tulloch won a copy of A Faith of Her Own by Kathleen Fuller
If you’re one of our winners, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
See you next week!