Never miss a Saturday post from Amish Wisdom – it’s the only way you will know if you won something from one of our authors, or from our exclusive Amish Wisdom News giveaways.
This week’s Amish Wisdom winners:
- Sheila Hall won a copy of A Simple Charity by Rosalind Lauer
- Judy Pero won a copy of An Amish Christmas Quilt by Charlotte Hubbard and Kelly Long
- Connie Hopkins won a copy of Autumn Grace by Jo Ann Brown
- Vickie Waxel won a copy of Huckleberry Christmas by Jennifer Beckstrand
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize!
Amish Wisdom kicked off November with some great posts from some new and familiar faces. We got to know Sharon A. Lavy, traveled to the Levi Coffin House with Ann E. Schrock, and learned more about how the Amish sew. We also got into the Christmas spirit with Marta Perry, as she gave us a peek at Amish Christmas traditions. And the yummiest day of the week was when we made Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Pam Jarrel.
Here’s what’s coming up next week:
- Monday’s Book Nook: Kelly Long will share the story behind her new book, The Amish Bride of Ice Mountain.
- Tuesday’s Travel Tips: As winter approaches, spend some time in the Florida sun as Lynette Sowell takes us all to Pinecraft. Enter for your chance to win her new book, A Path Made Plain.
- Wednesday’s Ask the Amish: We’ll find out how the Amish funeral services compare to ours.
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets: Author of the newly released, An Amish Buggy Ride, Sarah Price will talk about the importance of Amish community, especially during difficult times.
- Friday’s Cook’s Corner: It might be the ultimate comfort food – Kit Wilkinson’s Amish Steak and Gravy recipe! Enter for your chance to win her book, Lancaster County Target.