There are only days left in our end-of-the-year, massive book bundle giveaway! Here is a list of the books included in the bundle:
- Child of Mine by Beverly Lewis
- Huckleberry Hill by Jennifer Beckstrand
- The Amish Bride of Ice Mountain by Kelly Long
- Advanced reader copy (ARC) of Harvest of Blessings by Charlotte Hubbard
- ARC of Courting Emily by Amy Lillard
- ARC of Plain Killing by Emma Miller
- A Love Undone by Cindy Woodsmall
- The Amish Baking Cookbook by Georgia Varozza and Kathleen Kerr
- An Amish Garden by Vanetta Chapman, Beth Wiseman, Tricia Goyer and Kathleen Fuller
- Threads of Grace by Kelly Long
- An Amish Second Christmas by Beth Wiseman and Kathleen Fuller
- A Place of Peace by Amy Clipston
- The Revealing by Suzanne Woods Fisher
- The entire Life with Lily series by Suzanne Woods Fisher
- Hannah’s Courtship by Emma Miller
You can enter here or below.
Have you taken our Amish Wisdom reader survey yet?
Tell us about yourself and what you like about Amish Wisdom – and even what you might want to change. Your input will help us shape the content and features on Amish Wisdom in the new year. If you fill it out completely before the end of December, you’ll have the chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card!
Take the survey here.
Spend some of your downtime this holiday weekend getting caught up on last week’s posts….we heard Beverly Lewis talking about her 2014 release, Child of Mine, while on Tuesday, Cindy Woodsmall took us to rural Pennsylvanian Amish country. On Wednesday, our Amish Scribe told us how you can tell if an Amish person is married. We took the day off for Christmas as we spent time with family and friends, celebrating Christ’s birth. And Friday brought Kathleen Kerr’s Amish Christmas Cake (Perfect to make for those New Year’s parties!).
Here’s what is on the docket for next week…
- Monday’s Book Nook: Kelly Long will share the story behind her newest release, An Amish Christmas Quilt.
- Tuesday’s Travel Tips: Best of 2014: Vanetta Chapman shares the sights and sounds of Shipshewana, Indiana.
- Wednesday’s Ask the Amish: Best of 2014: – why do Amish men wear buttons while women wear pins?
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets: Happy New Year! Our Blog Host, Suzanne Woods Fisher, will give us a “bird’s eye view” of Amish fiction.
- Friday’s Cook’s Corner: Georgia Varozza, author of The Amish Canning Cookbook, will share her recipe for homemade, Amish noodles. Perfect for a winter day!
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom this week?
- Lisa Weller won a copy of Murder Tightly Knit by Vanetta Chapman
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.