If you missed any posts on the blog this week, here’s what to get caught up on:
- On Monday’s Book Nook, we read an excerpt from Amish Homecoming by Jo Ann Brown.
- We kicked off a new feature on Tuesday—Reader Bag ! Can you help a reader track down a book excerpt she once read?
- Who leads if the bishop is sick? Find out on this week’s Ask the Amish.
- Happy Old Christmas! Learn about this Amish tradition from Countryside Amish Furniture on Beyond the Bonnets.
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom recently?
- Andrea Byerley won a copy of The Forgotten Recipe by Amy Clipston
- Pamela Kappel won a copy of Too Blessed to Be Stressed Cookbook
- Annie JC won a copy of An Amish Year by Beth Wiseman
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.
Trivia Question of the Week:
In the excerpt we read from “Amish Homecoming,” who does Ezra Stoltzfus spot after 10 years of absence?
Submit your guess in the comment section and earn more entry points below for the chance to win a copy of Amish Values for Your Family!