Did you win something from Amish Wisdom this week?
- Barbara Thompson won a copy of An Amish Christmas Journey by Patricia Davids
If you have recently won something from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
We want to get to know you better!
Tell us about yourself and what you like about Amish Wisdom – and even what you might want to change. Your input will help us shape the content and features on Amish Wisdom in the new year. If you fill it out completely before the end of December, you’ll have the chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card!
Take the survey here.
We’re sure your holiday schedule is packed full, and that has been the case for Amish Wisdom as well! If you missed any posts from the past week, be sure to stop by…on Monday our friends at Revell gave us an inside look at their Amish fiction plans in 2015. Vanetta Chapman took us to Middlebury, Indiana – the setting of her new book, Murder Tightly Knit. Our Amish Scribe told us what one kitchen appliance most Amish women wished they had and gave us a look inside an Amish home during the holidays. Finally, Sarah Price shared with us her recipe for roasted butternut squash – the perfect side dish for your Christmas table!
Be sure to stop by next week when we’ll feature the following:
- Monday’s Book Nook: Best of 2014 – Beverly Lewis will tell us about her book, Child of Mine.
- Tuesday’s Travel Tips: Best of 2014 – Travel to rural Amish country with Cindy Woodsmall.
- Wednesday’s Ask the Amish: Best of 2014 – How do you know if an Amish person is married?
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets: Christmas Day! Amish Wisdom will be taking the day off to celebrate Christ’s birth- we hope you will too!
- Friday’s Cook’s Corner: Best of 2014 – Kathleen Kerr’s Amish Christmas Cake.