Have you taken our 2014 Amish Wisdom Reader Survey?
We want to get to know you and hear your thoughts about Amish Wisdom so we can keep the content you see on the site relevant and interesting. If you fill it out completely before the end of the year, you’ll have the chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card!
Take the survey here.
Take a few moments this weekend to see what you missed on Amish Wisdom this past week. We heard from our friends at Kensington Publishers about the future of Amish fiction and made Festive Jello Salad with Jennifer Beckstrand. Our blog host, Suzanne Woods Fisher shared a story about a Christmas angel. And we hope you’re enjoying the “Best of 2014” from Amish Wisdom so far. This week we revisited Lancaster County, PA with Amy Clipston and our Amish Scribe told us about whether or not the Amish use beauty products.
Be sure to stop by next week when we’ll feature the following:
- Monday’s Book Nook: Get to know Patricia Davids, co-author of the new release, An Amish Christmas Journey.
- Tuesday’s Travel Tips: Best of 2014 – We’ll hear Kelly Long’s best kept travel Amish country travel secrets.
- Wednesday’s Ask the Amish: Best of 2014 – Find out how the Amish deal with the clothesline during the winter.
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets: Best of 2014 – Emma Miller shines a light on the truth about a woman’s place in Amish society.
- Friday’s Cook’s Corner: Best of 2014 – We’ll make Amish Turtle Cake with Kathleen Fuller – a perfect dessert to bring to a Christmas party!
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom this week?
- Sharon Miller won a copy of The Hope Crossing Trilogy by Cindy Woodsmall
- Mary Imhoff Wayne won a copy of Jedidiah’s Bride by Rebecca Kertz
- Vera Wilson won a copy of Emma Blooms at Last by Naomi King
- Barb Wilson won a copy of An Amish Christmas Journey by Patricia Davids
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.