We hope you’re enjoying Amish Wisdom’s “Best of 2014” series here in December. Help shape the future content of Amish Wisdom – take our 2014 Amish Wisdom Reader Survey!
We want to get to know you and hear your thoughts about Amish Wisdom as we move into 2015. If you fill it out completely before the end of the year, you’ll have the chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card!
Take the survey here.
The festive Christmas season was in full swing this past week on Amish Wisdom as we kicked off the week getting to know the writing habits and Amish influences of Patricia Davids. Amy Clipston took us back to Lancaster County, PA while Emma Miller told us the truth about a woman’s place in Amish society. We caught Kathleen Fuller in the kitchen with her granddaughter making Amish Turtle Cake. Lastly, our Amish Scribe told us how Amish women deal with a frozen clothesline in the chilly winter months.
Be sure to stop by next week when we’ll feature the following:
- Monday’s Book Nook: Our friends at Revell will give us in insiders look at their Amish fiction plans for the new year.
- Tuesday’s Travel Tips: Vanetta Chapman’s new book, Murder Tightly Knit releases December 16th – she’s taking us to Middlebury, Indiana.
- Wednesday’s Ask the Amish: Best of 2014 – The luxury most Amish women would love to have in their kitchen.
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets: Our Amish Scribe will take us inside an Amish home during Christmas celebrations.
- Friday’s Cook’s Corner: Sarah Price’s new book, Plain and Simple Traditions, releases this month. Find her recipe for mouth-watering roasted butternut squash.
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom this week?
- Vanessa Johnson won a copy of Christmas at Rose Hill Farm by Suzanne Woods Fisher
- Rebecca Migliore won a copy of An Amish Christmas Quilt by Charlotte Hubbard, Kelly Long, and Jennifer Beckstrand
If you have recently won was book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.