If you missed any posts on the blog this week, here’s what to get caught up on:
- On Monday’s Book Nook, we read an excerpt from Cindy Woodsmall’s story in Amish Christmas at North Star.
- Molly Jebber shared pictures from her trip to Shipshewana on Tuesday’s Traveler’s Tips.
- Our Amish Scribe answered a question about Amish weddings on Ask the Amish.
- In Beyond the Bonnets, Amy Lillard shared Amish secrets to marriage.
- Stop by Cook’s Corner for Marta Perry’s family recipe for snickerdoodle cookies!
Stop in next week to get a sneak peak at The Amish Midwife by Patricia Davids, see some incredible Amish country sunsets, learn more about Arthur, Illinois, and more!
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom this week?
- Mary Kirkpatrick won a copy of A Promise to Keep by Elizabeth Byler Younts
- Shirley Bottoms won a copy of Amish Values for Your Family by Suzanne Woods Fisher
- Barbara Hamby won a copy of The Amish Mother by Rebecca Kertz
- Janie Kessler won a copy of Amish Homecoming by Jo Ann Brown
- Ellen Gray won a copy of Knit, Purl, Pray by Lisa Bogart
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.