Thank you so much for being a part of the Amish Wisdom blog launch week. We hope you enjoyed the posts we featured from authors Wanda Brunstetter, Suzanne Woods Fisher, Sarah Price, Vanetta Chapman – and of course our resident Amish expert.
Here’s a look at what’s coming up next week:
- Monday’s Book Nook: An interview with Beth Shriver, author of the newly released, Rumspringa’s Hope.
- Tuesday’s Travel Tips: Shelley Shepard Gray, author of the May release, Thankful, shares the view from Holmes County, Ohio.
- Wednesday’s Ask the Amish: How does an Amish family move across the country?
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets: A look at Amish culture from Cindy Woodsmall, author of Seasons of Tomorrow.
- Friday’s Cook’s Corner: A favorite “Plain” dish from Jolina Petersheim, author of The Midwife.
Be sure to stop in every Saturday for a look at what’s coming, and maybe even a giveaway! We’ll also announce all of our winners from the previous week right here.
We made it through the first week … what do you think about Amish Wisdom so far? What would you like to see in upcoming posts?Leave us a comment below!
Don’t forget to enter the Amish Wisdom Launch Giveaway for your chance to win a Kindle Fire and a number of the May Amish fiction releases. And spread the word to your friends about Amish Wisdom, by sharing a link to our site on your social media pages.