Did you win something from Amish Wisdom this week?
- Deanna Stevens a copy of Forgiven by Terri Roberts
- Karen Johnson, Marilyn Ridgway, and Theresa Leeuw won a copy of My Life as an Amish Wife
- Carol Stringer won a copy of Anna’s Healing by Vannetta Chapman
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
If you missed any posts on the blog this week, here’s what to get caught up on:
- On Monday’s Book Nook, we read an excerpt from The Amish Mother by Rebecca Kertz.
- Jo Ann Brown took on a tour of the covered bridges of Lancaster County on Tuesday’s Traveler’s Tips.
- Lisa Bogart shared about the community she has in her knitting group on Wednesday’s Almost Amish.
- In Beyond the Bonnets, Elizabeth Byler Younts shared part two of how to live like the Amish without being Amish.
- Shelley Shepard Gray shares her favorite recipe for pineapple jello salad on Cook’s Corner.