If you missed any posts on the blog this week, here’s what to get caught up on:
- On Monday’s Book Nook, we interviewed Emma Miller, author of A Husband for Mari.
- How often do the Amish bathe? Find out from our Amish scribe on Ask the Amish.
- Get a look at a typical day at an Amish schoolhouse with Lillian Stoltzfus on Beyond the Bonnets.
- Stop by Cook’s Corner for an Amish remedy to fight off lingering colds from Suzanne Woods Fisher
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom recently?
- Kimberly Thornburg won an Amish cookbook from Countryside Amish Furniture
- Annie E Adams won a copy of Hannah’s Choice by Jan Drexler
- Kathi Fasekas answered last week’s trivia question correctly and won a copy of Amish Values for Your Family! The answer was propane or natural gas lights, kerosene lamps, or battery-powered lights.
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.
Trivia Question of the Week:
This week, Emma Miller shared something she’s good at that many people wouldn’t know about. What activity did she share?
Submit your guess in the comment section and earn more entry points below for the chance to win a copy of Amish Values for Your Family!
Sign up here to be the first to get exclusive news delivered to your inbox monthly. New books, cover reveals, coupon codes, giveaways, first-look excerpts and much more.