Did you win something from Amish Wisdom this week?
- Patricia Thompson won a copy of The Amish Christmas Sleigh
- Susan Fletcher won a copy of Rebecca by Mary Christner Borntrager
- Lori Weller won a copy of The Christmas Cradle by Charlotte Hubbard
- Judy Aldrich, Tammy Cordery, Jeanie Mellick, Michele White, and Terrill Rosado won a copy of Amish Values for Your Family
- Kathleen Belongia won a copy of The Imposter by Suzanne Woods Fisher
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.
If you missed any posts on the blog this week, here’s what to get caught up on:
- On Monday’s Book Nook, we read an excerpt from Forgiven by Terri Roberts.
- Vannetta Chapman shared pictures of the inspiration for the setting of Anna’s Healing—Chouteau, Oklahoma—on Tuesday’s Traveler’s Tips.
- A reader asked about the secret to Amish marriages on Wednesday’s Ask the Amish.
- In Beyond the Bonnets, Elizabeth Byler Younts shared part one of how to live like the Amish without being Amish.
- Stop by Cook’s Corner for an Amish remedy for sore throats and colds!