What topic related to the Amish do you want to see Amish Wisdom cover?
Which Amish fiction author have we not featured yet that you would like to hear from?
Let us know in the comments below!
Here’s a look at what’s coming next week on Amish Wisdom:
- Monday’s Book Nook: Sample the first chapter from the newly released The Amish Blacksmith, co-written by Mindy Starns Clark and Susan Meissner. You’ll also have a chance to win this August title!
- Tuesday’s Travel Tips: Ann Gabhart, author of Christmas at Harmony Hill will take us to the Shaker community in Pleasant Hill, Kentucky.
- Wednesday’s Ask the Amish: We’ll learn why Amish men are allowed to have buttons on their clothing, while women have to use straight pins instead.
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets: Emma Miller, author of Hannah’s Courtship will shed some light on the role women place in Amish society.
- Friday’s Cook’s Corner: Cindy Woodsmall, author of When the Soul Mends, will introduce us to her daughter-in-law and granddaughter and her very own recipe for apple oat scones.
Our weekly giveaway winners are:
- Lauren Taylor won a copy of the newly released Herb of Grace by Adina Senft
- Maureen LaValley Ruble won a copy of Amy Clipston’s book, A Place of Peace
- Anita Pennington Treacy won a copy of Jan Drexler’s August release, A Mother for His Children
- Deborah Hazelton won a copy of A Simple Hope by Rosalind Lauer
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
Sign up here to be the first to get exclusive news delivered to your inbox monthly. New books, cover reveals, coupon codes, giveaways, first-look excerpts and much more.