Here’s a look at what’s coming up next week:
- Monday’s Book Nook: Get a look at chapter one of Cindy Woodsmall’s new book, When the Heart Cries, which releases June 17th.
- Tuesday’s Travel Tips: Vanetta Chapman, the author of the new novella released this month, Where Healing Blooms, will introduce us to Shipshewana, Indiana.
- Wednesday’s Ask the Amish: How difficult is it for the Amish to transition between two languages?
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets: Tricia Goyer, author of the new novella Seeds of Love, will shine a light on the connection between the Amish and the Czech Republic.
- Friday’s Cook’s Corner: Wanda Brunstetter, will share a recipe straight from her newly re-released book, The Hope Chest.
Here are all of our giveaway winners from the past week:
- Susan Quintman Katz won a copy of A Mother’s Secret by Amy Clipston
- Phyllis Kemp won a copy of The Calling by Suzanne Woods Fisher
- Olivia Byrd won a copy of Gabriel’s Bride by Amy Lillard
- Lisa Stifler won a copy of The Miting by Dee Yoder
If you have recently won a prize from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
What Amish recipe are you planning to submit for the Amish Wisdom Cook’s Corner recipe contest?
Submit your Amish recipe to email@example.com and you might see your creation featured in the Amish Wisdom Cook’s Corner on July 18th!
In order for your submission to be considered, please include your full name and at least one high resolution picture of your dish. You may also include a picture of yourself and up to 5 pictures of your dish. We’ll accept submissions through July 11th. And please let us know what your favorite Amish fiction book is when you email.
Sign up here to be the first to get exclusive news delivered to our inbox monthly. New books, cover reveals, coupon codes, first-look excerpts and much more.