In case you missed any of our posts this past week, be sure to scroll back through the site to get caught up and enter the giveaways you find. Here’s the recap:
- On Monday’s Book Nook, we learned more about Emma Miller, author of The Amish Bride.
- Martha Bolton shared the places (and musicals!) to see in Arcola, Illinois on Tuesday’s Traveler’s Tips.
- A reader asked, “Does the Amish faith allow for members to collect items, for example, dolls or teddy bears?” on Wednesday’s Ask the Amish.
- In Beyond the Bonnets, Erik Wesner shared 3 ways the Amish church is (probably) different from yours.
- Stop by Cook’s Corner for Jolina Petersheim’s family recipe for Rhubarb Custard Pie — yum!
Stop in next week to get to know Kathleen Fuller, author of A Reluctant Bride, travel to Lancaster with Amy Lillard, learn about Amish Cottage Industries with Kelly Long, and more!
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom this week?
- Heather Preston won a copy of Simply in Season
- Alicia Simmons won a copy of A Wedding at the Orange Blossom Inn by Shelley Shepard Gray
- Judith Fritz, Eugenia McQueen,Casey Oestmann, Michelle Proper, Darlene Holley, and Marilyn Brown won a copy of Amish Values for Your Family by Suzanne Woods Fisher
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.