Happy Labor Day weekend! We hope you have an enjoyable and safe weekend ahead! If you missed any of our posts this past week, be sure to scroll back through the site to get caught up. Here’s what you missed:
- We read an excerpt from Made with Love by Tricia Goyer and Sherry Gore.
- On Tuesday, Tricia Goyer took us to Pinecraft on her research trip for Made with Love.
- Our Amish Scribe answered the question: Do Amish women do all the cooking and cleaning?
- On Beyond the Bonnets, Cindy Woodsmall shared about the outstanding commitment of the Amish.
- Stop by Cook’s Corner for a recipe even picky eaters will love — Nutty Cauliflower Skillet from Simply in Season
Stop in next week for more great posts!
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom this week?
- Brenda Murphree won a copy of Plain Choice by Sherry Gore.
- Sandra Nunez won a copy of Gather Around the Amish Table by Lucy Leid
- Sydney Anderson won a copy of Season of Love by Amy Clipston
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.